ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY SECTOR
Form and function with good looks are demanded from all the fittings and architecture around us.
Our modern and developed world would not exist if it was not for Architectural Components. From railings in the park, to handles on the office windows and doors or even shelves in the shop through to beautiful cast chairs on the sea front promenade, we are surrounded by items manufactured to make our world comfortable, safe and good looking. All these items that we take for granted demand complex production techniques that PETROFER has the products to support, while making the manufacturing process easier and more efficient, improving quality, reducing production costs and reducing environmental impact in a competitive market place.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- We as a formulator and producer of a large range of industrial fluids can supply all the techniques seen in architectural products production. We can die-forging, die-casting, forming, machining, cleaning, and rust prevention such that we have products whatever the component being made or the equipment needs to maintain production.
- The architectural component industry in many cases supplies large volumes of products such as door handles such that a reliable, consistent, and low maintenance production process is needed to reduce final component price, PETROFER has the knowledge and product technology to optimise all the processes.
- Through all the production steps such as machining and subsequent painting or anodising an understanding of the effects of the fluids chemistry on following processes is critical. We have experience of the industry to optimise the fluid technology and increase productivity safely and efficiently while reducing energy and environmental impact.
YOUR BENEFITS WORKING WITH US
The challenges this industry demands from us: cost effective, low maintenance fluids so customers can offer commercially attractive finished goods.
Our customers in Architectural Components require above all:
- Improved cosmetic and surface quality
- Efficiency of production with low maintenance
- Understanding of the process steps and their effect on each other
- Absolute process stability
- Clean bright decorative finishes, particularly when left as cast
- Long tool life
- A supplier that offers products across all the process steps
- Fine-tuning to subsequent processes
PETROFER can help manufacturers globally in reducing the finished component cost while improving the end user acceptance of the finished item
HOW WE HELPED A CLIENT
A maker of die-cast garden furniture had problems of poor surface quality, porosity and reduced strength where parts fastened together, along with an unappealing cosmetic finish. We assisted in optimising the diecasting and machining processes with our Die-Lubric and Emulcut brands so that porosity was reduced, surface finishes improved and structural strength was increased. Visually the goods had more appeal to the customers so increased sales.